Lloyds Banking Group needs to communicate effectively with 30 million UK customers. Text messaging is an important part of the communications mix and customers welcome and say they rely on the messages they receive. The Bank wanted to work with a single supplier to make customer text messaging even more effective, secure and compliant with stringent financial regulations.
O2 supplies all messaging-related services for the bank and works with the dedicated SMS team within the group. Customers value the vast array of messages that Lloyds Banking Group offers, such as bank account alerts, overseas transaction alerts, and operational alerts.
"We made the decision to move everything to O2 because of the value they add: their industry expertise and the possibilities they bring such as digital and apps capability, security, and the ability to develop new services." Adam Ellis, SMS Manager, Lloyds Banking Group.
- Versatile management of messaging.
- Timely, efficient customer communication.
- Increased customer confidence.
- Full compliance with FCA regulation (Reference Number 718822).
- Consolidation down to one supplier, simplifying processes.