About My O2 Business
My O2 Business is the place online where you can view and manage all your account and billing details. Whether you're an administrator or an end user, My O2 Business puts you in control.
In the My Account section you can request changes to your account, swap sims and more. Or you can use the Bill analyser, a powerful analysis and reporting tool that allows you to view all your bills, track spend in real time, schedule detailed reports and much more.
- How do I register or sign in to My O2 Business?
O2 Business customers
Not yet registered on My O2 Business? Speak to your usual O2 business contact to get started.
New and recently registered customers
We'll email you with details on how to complete your registration. Click on the link in the email and we'll send a code to your phone which you can use to create your password for My O2 Business Then you're all ready to go.
- How do I search for a user or number?
When you look at your bill in the Bill analyser, the panel on the left side of the screen shows your level of access to your billing account.
If you know where to find the user, click on the + sign next to that level and scroll down to find them.
If you see the message Please use search options:
- Use the scroll bar at the bottom to scroll to the right and click on the magnifying glass to reveal the search panel
- Use the arrow in the drop-down arrow in the Search For box to choose a name or phone number – you can use '%' as a wildcard (all potential users will be shown)
- Use the drop-down arrow in the Search Level field to select the level you wish to search – Corporate, Account or Subscription. To find a mobile or fixed line number, click on Subscription
- Click Go (you can use the back arrow at the top of the search panel to go back)
- The information I'm expecting isn't there, why not?
You may be looking at the wrong level.
Go to the summary screen on the Account management tab and check you've selected the correct level.
- I've asked to update my details but the email hasn't arrived. Why?
If you haven’t received your email in 24 hours:
- Check your spam folder
- Not in your spam folder? Check your firewall and email gateway to make sure it isn't blocking o2mail.co.uk
- Add o2mail.co.uk to the 'white list' of your firewall and email gateway
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.