Security management | Cyber-security | O2 Business
Protection against emerging cyber threats
Real-time cyber threat intelligence
Anticipating, identifying, mitigating and eliminating growing digital risks is a constant challenge. External threats. Internal theft. Accidental data loss.
We cover all phases of the cyber threat lifecycle, focusing on early identification and effective response with actionable intelligence and real-time notifications.
Why choose security management?
Automate your incident response
Our platform allows you to collect and store unlimited log data; combining device data with user event data to give advanced analytics, quickly detecting attacks and automating your responses.
Reveal your true digital footprint
Our Cyber Threats Digital Surveillance solution helps reveal your true digital footprint, so you can anticipate, identify, mitigate and eliminate external digital threats.
Gain richer intelligence of cyber threats
Our solutions provide richer intelligence so you can contain and eradicate threats such as data exposure, hacktivism, breach of security controls, credential theft and phishing.
Automatically detect vulnerabilities
With Vulnerability Management, it provides continuous and automated pen testing of your assets so you can spot vulnerabilities within your own internal networks straightaway.
We’ll help you combine your own in-house resources with our expertise and build up the right security portfolio to protect your organisation, your employees and your brand.
As a tier one network provider, we know what it takes to securely manage a global network and digital presence – giving you protection that runs from device to network and on to the cloud.
Security management solutions
Next Generation SIEM
- • An advanced Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platform that allows your analysts to collect and store unlimited log data
- • Combines device data with user event data to give you advanced analytics for quickly detecting attacks and automating your responses
- • Offers a choice of on-premise or cloud deployment with billing based on user counts rather than events per second to keep costs down.
CyberThreats Digital Surveillance
- • A fully managed service that helps you to anticipate, identify, mitigate and eliminate a growing number of external digital risks
- • Monitors data from public and private sources – including the Open Web, Deep Web and Dark Web – to search for sensitive data and potential threats
- • Provides richer intelligence so you can contain and eradicate threats such as data exposure, hacktivism, breach of security controls, credential theft and phishing.
- • Automatically detects any vulnerabilities in your IT systems and networks, including servers, hosts, databases and websites
- • Includes the creation of an on-going vulnerability assessment so you have a continuous audit that will proactively reveal any new security gaps
- • Classifies vulnerabilities by severity and gives you recommendations on how to resolve them.
The need for a proactive approach
Businesses have focused on perimeter defences and guarding known devices, but the traditional approach to cyber security isn’t enough to defend against today’s cyber threats.
In our cloud-enabled mobile economy, there’s no longer a perimeter to defend. Work takes place in environments that organisations don’t control, on devices they don’t support, and on infrastructures they don’t manage. And as business have shifted more to the cloud, so have cyber attackers.
Find out about O2 cyber security solutions
A little bit more info
- Read our Security Management overview
- Get a snapshot of all our cyber security solutions
Cyber security chat mat overview
- Download our CyberThreats Digital Surveillance product sheet
Download the product sheet here
- Download our Vulnerability Management product sheet
Download the product sheet here