Cloud security | Cyber-security |O2 Business
Adapt your security and enjoy the benefits of cloud agility
Protection when working in the cloud
As organisations adopt cloud-native approaches, SecDevOps teams must secure more entities.
With developers building and deploying at a rapid pace, we offer agile, in-line network security and threat prevention. Automated, scalable, easy to deploy protection for modern hybrid, multi-cloud data centre architectures.
Why choose Cloud security?
Tools to safeguard your cloud presence
With our Cloud Access NextGen Firewalls (NGFW), we can provide agile, in-line network security and threat prevention to protect public and private clouds, virtual data centres and branch locations.
Full protection against threats
Meet your user expectations for instant, secure and reliable access to rich content and web applications on any device. Providing full protection against threats to your web and online services.
Hybrid, multi-cloud protection
Our Cloud Workload Protection offers purpose-built security for public clouds like AWS®, Google Cloud™ and Microsoft Azure® and secures your on-premise investments.
Protect against insider threats
Learn more about your insider risk profile and help prevent the next breach. Our solutions can help you proactively address insider threats by delivering continuous detection and remediation.
We’ll help you combine your own in-house resources with our expertise and build up the right security portfolio to protect your organisation, your employees and your brand.
As a tier one network provider, we know what it takes to securely manage a global network and digital presence – giving you protection that runs from device to network and on to the cloud.
Endpoint security solutions
Cloud Access NextGen Firewall (NGFW)
- • Agile, in-line network security and threat prevention to protect public and private clouds, virtual data centres and branch locations.
- • Automatable, scalable and easy-to-deploy virtual firewalls that are ideal for environments where it’s difficult to deploy hardware firewalls.
- • Virtual Machine-Series firewalls give you the Machine Learning-powered capabilities of a next-gen hardware firewall in a virtual setup.
Web Application Firewall
- • Offers the best defence against web application attacks like malicious files, SQL injections or cross site scripting
- • Meets user expectations for instant, secure and reliable access to rich content and web applications on any device
- • Provides your customers, employees and partners with a more positive web experience.
Cloud Workload Protection
- • Presents a suite of workload-centric security to meet the specific needs of modern hybrid, multi-cloud data centre architectures
- • Helps you protect workloads while giving you greater visibility and control over them, wherever they’re located
- • Continually assesses risk across your cloud native architectures to identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations, to avoid runtime issues.
Cloud Infrastructure entitlement Management
- • Proactively addresses insider threats by delivering continuous detection and remediation
- • Covers over-privileged machine and human users so multiple, complex and vastly different cloud platforms remain secure
- • Ensures that you can see what’s happening across 90% of your identities that have the ability to adversely impact your infrastructure.
The need for a proactive approach
Businesses have focused on perimeter defences and guarding known devices, but the traditional approach to cyber security isn’t enough to defend against today’s cyber threats.
In our cloud-enabled mobile economy, there’s no longer a perimeter to defend. Work takes place in environments that organisations don’t control, on devices they don’t support, and on infrastructures they don’t manage. And as business have shifted more to the cloud, so have cyber attackers.
Find out about O2 cyber security solutions