Keep in touch on regular trips outside Europe
Our Rest Of World 30 Day Pass replaces the Worldwide data Bolt On and is designed for multiple trips across multiple countries outside Europe. In 96 destinations you’ll have all the calls, texts and data you need without relying on hotel wifi to stay in touch. Anywhere else outside Europe you’ll have an allowance of data only.
(was 2 GB)
Sending a text
CallingUK or in country
Receiving a call
Up to 5GB data (was 2GB), 2,000 minutes of calls, 2,000 texts
30 days for multiple trips across multiple countries
Gives you extra roaming allowance on top of your UK calls, texts and data
Calls, texts and data in 96 destinations outside Europe, data-only in the rest
What does this mean for me?
- Much more for the same price
- Calls, texts and more data in 96 destinations outside Europe
- Double data in 26 more destinations outside Europe
- Already included in your O2 Business tariff (unless you opted out)
Do I need to sign up?
Yes. You’ll need to text us with the option you want to add to your tariff:
- Capped at one Pass per billing cycle - text BUYROW30CAP1 to 23336
- Uncapped - text BUYROW30 to 23336
However if you're a new customer you'll already have the Rest Of World 24 Hour Pass included in your tariff, capped at one per 24 hours (unless you opted out or chose another option).
How it works
- Leave your data roaming switched on
- When you arrive in virtually any country outside Europe we'll text you to confirm you have the Rest Of World Pass
- You don’t pay for the Pass until you use 50KB data (or make or take a call or send a text in zones 2 or 3)
- We'll let you know when you're getting close to the end of your data allowance at 80% and 95%
- If you travel between different zones, your data allowance travels with you, adjusting as you go
- Your Rest Of World Pass also works with our data-only tariffs like iPad, Pop Up Office, Mobile Broadband and supports tethering to laptops or tablets while you're abroad
Already have a Worldwide data Bolt On?
We'll automatically upgrade it to the Rest Of World 30 Day Pass (capped or uncapped – whichever you chose previously). If your Worldwide data Bolt On extends past 8 November, it will continue as normal until its finish date,then you'll automatically upgrade to the Rest Of World 30 Day Pass.
Change the capping option on your Rest Of World Pass
You can change the capping option anytime – just text or call us.
- Capped at one Pass per billing cycle- text BUYROW30CAP1 to 23336
- Uncapped - text BUYROW30 to 23336
Or call us on 0800 977 7337, 8002 from your O2 mobile
Where you can use your Rest Of World 30 Day Pass
Rest Of World Pass zones
- Zone 2 includes
Canada, United States
Charges and Allowances Calling UK and in country 0p SMS 0p Receiving a call 0p Data 5GB
- Zone 3 includes
Albania, Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Gabon, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea (South), Kuwait, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (GBR), Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia
Charges and Allowances Calling UK and in country 0p SMS 0p Receiving a call 0p Data 2GB
- Zone 4 includes
Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chad, Congo Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Georgia, Iraq, Kosovo, Macau, Malawi, Morocco, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu
Charges and Allowances Calling UK and in country 120p SMS 40p Receiving a call 85p Data 500MB
- Zone 5 includes
*Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Belize, Bolivia, Bora Bora, Brunei, Cambodia, Cuba, Jordan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Moorea, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Palestinian Authority, Senegal, St Helena, Sudan, Tahiti, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, *Zimbabwe
Charges and Allowances Calling UK and in country 120p/*179p SMS 40p Receiving a call 85p Data 50MB
Travelling in Europe?
The Rest Of World Pass only works outside Europe. Customers on our standard tariffs can use their domestic tariff while roaming in our Europe Zone.
Other travel options
Take a look at all our options for travelling abroad, in Europe and beyond.