Up to 20% off 3GB or more Mobile Broadband Airtime Plans, when bought with selected mobile broadband devices on O2 Refresh
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer and apply from 22nd March 2018. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Airtime Discount (the “Offer”)
- The Offer is a 24-month discount off full-price, non-promotional Airtime Plans(as adjusted annually by February’s RPI) with 3GB or more data allowance. After 24 months the Airtime Plan will revert to the full price as adjusted annually by RPI. The actual discount varies depending on the device and tariff purchased but will be between 15% -23%. Your discounted tariff price will be confirmed at the point of purchase.
- The Offer is personal to the participant and non-transferable. The Offer does not apply to any Out of Bundle charges,charges for Additional Services or any Bolt On, travel package or data roaming charges and fees. Use of these services will incur additional charges.For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer only includes the stated discount and there will be no cash or other alternatives. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Airtime discount Offer such as ‘O2 Open’or ‘Friends and Family’.
- The Offer will be added to the bill during each Month of the Minimum Term however, the first month’s discount will be applied to the bill in Month 2 and not Month 1.
- The Offer ends immediately if you upgrade, change tariffs, end this agreement or if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria.
- The Offer is only available to UK residents aged 18 or over with an existing and active O2 Pay Monthly airtime tariffand a clear payment history(“Eligible Customer/s”) who make a Qualifying Purchase. Only one Offer per Qualifying Purchase.
- A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Device directly from O2, including O2 and franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales, at any time until this Offer is withdrawn. An “Eligible Device” means a device identified by O2 as eligible for this Offer, and is currently an iPad, Pocket Hotspot, Dongle or 4G tablet when bought with a 3GB or more Airtime Plan on O2 Refresh with a 24-month credit agreement (a “Device Plan”).
- (a) O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Eligible Devices in selected promotional material. Devices may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
(b) Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
- Qualifying Purchases will be subject to their own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Refresh terms and eligibility criteria, please see o2.co.uk/terms.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer and / or these Terms and Conditions,at any time which may include the substitution of the Offer for a suitable alternative. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)