Summer Bundle (Selfie Stick, Juice Weekender battery pack and JBL Go speaker) for only £49.99 Offer terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is only available to to UK residents over the age of 18 (“Eligible Customers”) who purchase a Kitvision Wired Pocket Selfie Stick, a Juice Weekender Reserve Power 8000mAh and a JBL Go Speaker all together in the same transaction (the “Offer Bundle”) in the Offer Period, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Offer Period: 00:01 on 2 June 2016 to 00:00 26 July 2016.
- How to participate: Eligible Customers must purchase all items in the Offer Bundle in an O2 store, O2 Telesales or online (“Selected Channels”), in a single transaction, during the Offer Period (“Participants”). Customers whose applications or orders for any of the items in the Offer Bundle are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate.
- Offer Contents: Participants will automatically receive the Offer Bundle at the price of £49.99 (£63.97 when Offer Bundle contents are sold separately). Discount will be applied at the checkout.
- Returns and refunds: Our Returns and Repairs policy applies and is hereby incorporated into these terms. If you need to return an item included in the Offer Bundle, any other items in the Offer Bundle must be returned with it.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the contents of the Offer Bundle for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer only includes the Offer Bundle contents listed and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Amendments will notified to customers by posting on the website o2.co.uk.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).