Sony Xperia™ 5 II Call of Duty® Offer ("Offer") – O2 UK
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering this promotion you agree to the terms and conditions and rules set out below. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. of The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, KT13 0XW, U.K
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 03/12/20 and 23:59:59 GMT 25/12/20 or while stocks last (915 Game Packs available)
Redemption Period: 00:00:01 03/12/20 and 23:59:59 GMT 06/01/21 or while stocks last (915 Game Packs available)
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
- To participate in this Offer you must purchase an Xperia™ 5 II (the “Qualifying Device”) from O2’s direct sales channels in the UK, comprising O2, Telesales or Online (www.o2.co.uk), during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Customers”).
- Qualifying Customers who have purchased their Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period and submitted a valid claim during the Redemption Period will be entitled to receive a “Game Pack” consisting of: 1 (one) unique code to redeem 18,00360 Call of Duty® Mobile CP Points (redeemable at www.callofduty.com/redemption), 1 (one) Sony PlayStation DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller, and 1 (one) Mobile Mount, whilst stocks last
- To claim a Game Pack, Qualifying Customers need to visit www.xperiaawards.co.uk/codmobileoffer during the Redemption Period and enter (i) your name, full postal address, date of birth, email address details and mobile number; (ii) your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ 5 II handset keypad); (iii) a copy of your proof of purchase, order confirmation or receipt (a “Claim”).
- “Game Pack” stocks are subject to availability and a maximum of 915 “Game Packs” are available.
- Once a Qualifying Customer has submitted a claim it will be checked and verified within 21 calendar days. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional documents or information to verify your claim.
- If the Claim is valid, you will be emailed the redemption code and instructions to the email address you supplied. Once you have received your code, it is your responsibility to redeem at www.callofduty.com/redemption (deadline for redemption: 31 October 2022) and follow on screen instructions:
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your 12-character redemption code
- Enter the Captcha code required for verification
- Relaunch Call of Duty ® Mobile
- Enter message centre
- Select Promo Code Reward
- Claim reward
- Each code provides 18,360 Call of Duty ® Mobile CP Points which can be redeemed for in-game items. Entrants require: Compatible Mobile Phone, internet access; a Call of Duty ® account; and the latest Call of Duty ® Mobile game version (these are not provided as part of the Offer).
- To utilise your Call of Duty ® Mobile CP points, make sure you are logged in the latest version of Call of Duty ® for Mobile.
- Re-selling Call of Duty ® Mobile CP points redemption code is strictly forbidden and can be penalised.
- Activision Customer Service can be contacted in the event of any game related issues and/ or errors in code redemption through regular channels (https://support.activision.com/contactus)
- The DUALSHOCK®4 Controller and Mobile Mount will be sent to the postal address (UK addresses only) provided as part of the Claim form within 28 calendar days of validation of the Claim. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event an incorrect address has been provided when submitting a Claim.
- Each Qualifying Customer is only eligible to Claim a maximum of one “Game Pack” under this Offer, even if they purchase more than one Qualifying Device.
- For any queries regarding the delivery of your “Game Pack” please email us at email@example.com
- If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the “Game Pack” under this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply if the Qualifying Device is faulty or not as described.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The “Game Pack” cannot be exchanged in whole or part and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the “Game Pack” or part thereof for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or O2, subject to the terms of such offers.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- O2 terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit www.o2.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- In the unlikely event that your DUALSHOCK®4 Controller or Mobile Mount are faulty, please contact the Promoter as soon as practicable. The DUALSHOCK®4 Controller is supplied with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your DUALSHOCK®4 Controller for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided, although your legal rights for faulty products are not affected.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer or fulfilling delivery of the Game Pack where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at https://www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html applies to any processing of data performed in connection with the Offer.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.