Buy the Samsung Z Flip 5G or Z Fold 2 5G and get an extra £300 when you trade in your phone on O2 Recycle
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase and then Qualifying Trade In using the order number from their Qualifying Purchase (“Participants”) get an extra £300 from O2 in addition to the amount of the O2 Recycle trade in value for their device (the “Extra £300”).
- The Extra £300 from O2 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle terms (see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx) unless otherwise set out in these Terms. The O2 Recycle terms may change from time to time, please check https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx.
- There may be a time difference between you receiving your O2 Recycle trade in payment or credit amount and you receiving the Extra £300 depending on the method by which you complete your Qualifying Purchase and Qualifying Trade In, provided that this time difference will not be more than seven (7) days.
- One Offer per Participant only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to O2 customers, new or re-signing customers, (“Eligible Customers”) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
- A “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase of an Eligible Device between 14.01.21 – 10.02.21 directly from O2, (the “Offer Period”) on an O2 Refresh custom plan tariff for that purchased Eligible Device made directly from O2 (in stores including franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 telesales) prior to the end of the Offer Period.
- A “Qualifying Trade In” is the trade in one of your phone or tablet which has a value of £0 or more via O2 Recycle at o2recycle.co.uk, in store or via the O2 call centre. The O2 Recycle order process must be completed by 15.02.21 2020 and the device being recycled must be received by O2 Recycle by 01.03.21.
O2 Recycle terms apply to the trade in see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx, provided that these terms may change from time to time.
You must complete and submit the O2 Recycle order by 23:59:59pm on 15 February 2021 to redeem the Extra £300.
- “Eligible Device” means a Samsung Z Flip 5G or Z Fold 2 5G. Qualifying Purchases are subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and O2’s general terms for consumers if you’re on an O2 Refresh contract which can be found at https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, or purchased through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer and the Extra £300 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
- Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Extra £300 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
Other important terms
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra £300 for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
- These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)