Get a Samsung Gear VR with Controller for £50 when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus directly from O2 (the ‘Offer’) - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the ‘Terms’ which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) can also buy the Samsung Gear VR with controller (‘VR Goggles’) for £50 (‘Offer Discount’) when purchased in the same transaction. VR Goggles £119.99 when bought separately.
- One Offer Discount per Qualifying Purchase only.
- VR Goggles are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that VR Goggles will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the VR Goggles or Offer Discount for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation:
- This Offer is open to all UK residents, aged over 18 (‘Eligible Customers’), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professionally connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8Plus (‘Eligible Device’) on either a Pay As You Go, Pay Monthly or Refresh tariffs directly through O2 Telesales, O2 online (o2.co.uk) or O2 shops in the Offer Period.
- The ‘Offer Period’ means from 15 June in online and telesales and from 22 June in O2 Shops, until 1 August 2017. All other sales channels excluded.
- Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim:
- Participants must claim their VR Goggles and Offer Discount at the same time and in the same transaction as their Qualifying Purchase.
Other important terms:
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Pay As You Go, Pay Monthly and Refresh terms and eligibility criteria see o2.co.uk/terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants must return the VR Goggles when they return their Eligible Device. Participants who have already received their VR Goggles must return them with the Eligible Device.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- We will aim to send your VR Goggles within the time period stipulated on the dispatch note provided to you at time of application.
- Entitlement to the VR Goggles is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. No cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the VR Goggles for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the VR Goggles, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (‘O2’)