Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy S20 4G, Samsung Galaxy S20 5G,Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G in any O2 Store, Online or O2 Telesales by 23.59pm on 8th March 2020 and receive your device up to 3 days before official launch on 13th March 2020 (“Early Delivery”)
Placing a pre-order
1. Pre-released orders (“Pre-orders”) are orders for products (“Products”) that are not yet available for general sale from O2.
2. In order to place a Pre-order you will need to provide certain information, including but not limited to your name, address and billing information. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information we will not be able to inform you when the Pre-order is available for purchase or refund any Pre-order payments, if applicable.
3. Pre-order Payments do not guarantee availability of the Product but represent your offer (“Offer”) to buy the Product when it is generally released for sale. We reserve the right not to accept your Offer if you do not meet any relevant eligibility criteria, status requirements or credit check. Your Offer is only accepted once the Pre-ordered product is despatched.
4. When you place a Pre-order you will need to pay the full upfront price of the Product or you may be asked to pay a deposit (“Pre-order Payment”). You may cancel your Pre-order and get a full refund of your Pre-order Payments at any time before the Product has been despatched.
Delivery & Cancellation
5. Where possible orders will be shipped to you or be ready for collection as soon as is practicable, subject to availability, this could be anytime between 10th March 2018 and 13th March 2018 and you will be given an estimated time of delivery when placing the order.
6. Early Delivery is only available to mainland UK and Northern Ireland. For delivery to more remote areas longer delivery timescales may apply and you can find out more about delivery exclusions at: /help/phones-sims-and-devices/collection-and-delivery
7. Early delivery is subject to availability and while stocks last.
8. Release dates are decided by the manufacturers and are subject to change. As a result, we cannot be liable for any changes to Release dates or Pre-order windows advertised by Us.
9. Either you or O2 may cancel a Preorder at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that the Product has been despatched or is ready for collection (“Despatch Notice”). If cancellation occurs before the Despatch Notice, you will be entitled to a full refund of your Pre-order Payment.
10. The purchase of the Product and / or any accompanying service, is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by O2, which will be notified to you before you complete your purchase, in your order confirmation and can be found on o2.co.uk/terms. When you buy from our online shop, our online shop purchasing terms will also apply, see /termsandconditions/shop-purchasing-terms/purchases-from-o2-shop-terms-and-conditions
11. We reserve the right to amend these Terms which will be posted at o2.co.uk/terms. Please check the website for updates.
12. These Terms are governed construed according to English law. Any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.