Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited Pre Order GWP Promotion - Terms And Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder or www.samsung.com/ie/galaxys-preorder form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 20:00 (GMT) on 11 February 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on the 8 March 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) or a registered company (“Participant”). of either the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland (“Territory”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who pre-order and purchase a new selected (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung product as shown below in Table 2 (a “Promotion Product”) from a Participating Retailer shown in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim Galaxy Buds+ in white as listed in Table 2 by redemption (the “Reward”, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms.
Table 1 – Participating Retailers
|United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands||EE, Carphone Warehouse, Affordable Mobiles, Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), AO Mobile, AO.com, Argos, BT, Buymobiles.net, Dixons Travel, e2save, Go Mobile, Harrods, ID Mobile, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Mobile Phones Direct, Mobiles.co.uk, O2, Phones.co.uk, Phonespot, Samsung Experience Store, Samsung Shop Online, Selfridges, Sky, , The Smartphone
Version - July 2019
Company, Three, Very, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile, Tekzone (Selfridges), 4G Upgrades, A1 Comms, Aerial Communications, Carphone Warehouse Business, Currys PC World, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, Insight, O2 Business, Onecom, Reward Mobile, Voice Mobile, XMA, Samsung Kings Cross, Chitter Chatter, Get Connected, Starline, Fonehouse, Metrofon
|Republic of Ireland||Alpha Communications, Appliances Delivered, Argos, Arnott’s (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCom, Carphone Warehouse, Carphone Warehouse Business, Connections Limited, Currys PC World, DID Electrical, Dixons Travel, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Harvey Norman, Irish Mobile, Irwins Ltd, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Power City, Samsung Shop Online, Sky, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three, Uparty, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone Ireland, Brown Thomas (Expert)|
Table 2 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Product||SKU||Corresponding Reward|
|S20 Ultra 5G 512GB||SM-G988B||Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in white
|S20 Ultra 5G 128GB||SM-G988B||Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in white
|S20+ 5G 128GB||SM-G981B||Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in white
7. Pre-orders from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
8. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. Colour of Rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter may substitute a Reward with a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in another colour.
9. Upon taking delivery of the Promotion Product, Participants must register for the Samsung Members app using either an existing, or newly created Samsung Account. The Participant should then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app and click on the Pre Order banner and select view details to upload an Order advice notice and provide all other required information in order to make an application for Reward under this Promotion (a “Claim”).
10. Claims must be submitted between 00.01 (GMT) 10 March 2020 and 23:59 (BST) 12 April 2020 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.Version - July 2019
11. Maximum one (1) Claim per Promotion Product pre-ordered and purchased, a maximum of two (2) Claims per household and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03452160058 (UK) and 016533900 (Ireland) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. The Reward will be delivered within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
19. If a Participant returns or cancels the pre-order of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 03452160058 (UK) and 016533900 (Ireland) The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
21. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
Version - July 2019
24. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
25. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
26. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
27. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales