ONEPLUS LIMITED ONEPLUS O2 XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP GIFT WITH PURCHASE PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Consumers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.onepluspromotions.claims form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is UnumPlus Limited, 8 Chapel Place, 8 Bath House, London, EC2A 3DQ (the “Promoter” or “OnePlus”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 16 November 2017 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 6 December 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in this gift with purchase Promotion you must be a United Kingdom or Isle of Man resident aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
- This Promotion is only available to OnePlus consumers purchasing up to 3 devices (i.e. not to any reseller).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or Telefónica UK Limited (“O2”) or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Consumers who pre-order or buy a new model of the OnePlus 5T device (the “Promotion Product”) from an O2 store, online at www.O2.co.uk or through O2 telesales, on standard consumer Pay Monthly, O2 Refresh or Pay As You Go tariffs, within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim an Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership e-code by redemption (the “Reward”).
- The Reward is non-‐transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, OnePlus may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- To claim, Consumers must pre-order or buy a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit www.onepluspromotions.claims/xboxrewards to complete the online claim, upload proof of launch receipt (for in store purchases) or e-Receipt (for online or over the phone purchases) and provide all other required information (“Claim”).
- Claims for ¬pre-orders or purchases made online at www.O2.co.uk or through O2 telesales must be made between 21 - 60 days from the pre-order or purchase date and Claims for pre-orders or purchases made in an O2 store must be made online between 21 – 60 days from the date the Participant receives the device (the “Claim Period”). This means that the final Claim date for a Promotion Product pre-ordered or purchased on 6 December 2017 is no later than 23:59 on 3 February 2018. For the avoidance of doubt the date of pre-order or purchase counts as day one. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Consumers may submit a maximum of three (3) Claims during the Promotion Period.
- Consumers will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated.
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Consumer’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Delivery of the Reward will be sent via email to the email address provided in the Claim within five (5) working days of Claim validation. If the Reward is found to be faulty following delivery, the Participant should contact the Promoter’s redemption agent Opia Limited by email on email@example.com in the first instance.
- Once the Reward has been received by the Consumer, the Consumer will have up to nine (9) months to redeem their Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership e-code. Instructions on how to redeem will be provided on the email communication.
- Applications that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the Claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with O2 whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party. Personal data will not be sent or stored in servers outside the EU.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- ,li>The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Consumers will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.