O2’s 18th Birthday Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
Full Terms – to be made available online
Promotional Dates: From 07:00 02.02.20 until 23:59:59 02.02.20 (“Closing Date”)
Entry: Entrants must be aged 16 or over and UK residents and hold a Twitter account.
To participate, entrants must re-tweet O2’s 18th birthday tweet on 02/02/2020 and tag a friend (“Eligible Entrants”).
The winner will be selected at random and contacted via Twitter direct message on 03.02.20 to arrange prize collection, provide their full name and mobile telephone number and the full name and mobile telephone number for the additional guest that they decide to bring with them to each show for security purposes required by all guests of O2.
There will be one winner who can claim 2 (two) tickets to every individual public show at The O2 from 02/02/2020 to 02/02/2021 inclusive.
Prize: The prize available is:
(a) 2 (two) tickets to every individual public show at The O2 from 02/02/2020 to 02/02/2021 inclusive. The Brit Awards and all private events are excluded from the Prize; and
(b) 1 (one) mobile phone with up to 36 months free Device Plan when you buy or upgrade to a new phone on an O2 Refresh custom plan with a 3+ month device plan with O2. Applies until you change tariff, leave or upgrade.
Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade, or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full.
Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, 16 years or older where specified, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize Draw may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person and per tweet (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Promotional Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of an Eligible Entrant to take up the specified Prize.
- The winner (and their guest) is not entitled to attend more than one performance by the same artist using their Blue Ticket. For example, if Artist A is performing at The O2 in week 1 and the winner (and their guest) attends then in week 2 when Artist B performs at The O2 again, the winner is not entitled to attend another performance.
- The winner must be present at each event they wish to bring their additional guest with them. Age restrictions apply to additional guest also.
- O2 reserves the right to but is not obliged to provide a substitute Prize of similar value should the specified Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the Prizes are transferable.
- Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for the impact of cancelled events on any pre-arranged travel and/or accommodation made for the winner or their additional guest.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- The Prize is subject to each event’s ticket terms and conditions.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a Prize Draw includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).