O2 Recycle 10% Extra Black Friday Offer – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the O2 Recycle 10% Extra Black Friday Offer (the “Terms”). Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Offer Period:
Opening date - 00:01 GMT on 29 November 2019
Closing date – 23:59 GMT on 2 December 2019
2. Participation Criteria: Participants are all customers who (i) register to recycle their device worth £10 or more with O2 Recycle within the Offer Period quoting the code RECYCLE10 in store/in voice or as a voucher code online and (ii) hand over their recycle device in store (if registering to recycle in store) or send in their recycled device within 14 days of registering to recycle and (iii) accept the O2 Recycle quotation for their device.
3. Extra 10%: O2 will pay Participants an extra 10% value in addition to the O2 Recycle quoted value for the Eligible Device. The Extra 10% from O2 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle terms (see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx) unless otherwise set out in these Terms. The O2 Recycle terms may change from time to time, please check https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx.
4. Eligible Device: Means any device registered for recycling by a Participant and which has a value of £10 or more on O2 Recycle.
5. This Offer is open to all individuals complying within the Participation Criteria above. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of a Participant and the Extra 10% may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
6. O2 Recycle transactions not complying with these Terms will be invalid.
7. The Offer runs during the Offer Period from the Opening Date until the specified Closing Date.
8. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of participation.
9. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra 10% for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Participants will have the Extra 10% provided via the same payment method they selected when recycling their device.
11. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed participation, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Offer.
13. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
15. Your information will be collected, stored and processed by O2 and our O2 Recycle supplier Redeem UK Ltd for the purposes of administrating and assessing your eligibility to participate in this Offer. For any queries concerning the security of your data and how it is being used please click here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/privacy-policy.
16. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this Offer and/or review and revise these Terms at any time without giving prior notice.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4D (“O2”)