O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband: Double Data On Top Ups
- O2 Mobile Broadband Pay & Go Consumer Tariff Terms (the “Tariff Terms”) and O2 Pay&Go Mobile Broadband terms apply. See o2.co.uk/terms
- O2 Pay & Go Mobile Broadband customers who are eligible for the Offer will receive double their monthly data allowance at no extra charge (“Double Data”).
- To be eligible customers must have either a) received an e-mail confirming their eligibility or b) have a Offer availability notification displayed on the O2 Top Up portal at the point of Top Up (“Communication”).
- Top Up must be made before the expiry of the period set out in the Communication (“Promotional Period”).
- O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the offer period set out in the Communication at any time.
- Double Data will apply for only any subsequent Top Ups will be at the standard data allowance for that Top Up unless the customer has received a further Communication containing an Offer.
- Only one Double Data allowance will be provided during the Promotional Period. Multiple Top Ups are not permitted.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- Data allowances must be used within the stated expiry period. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months.
- No cash alternatives are available. Promotional allowances cannot be transferred.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.
This promotion is subject to the laws of and will be governed by the courts of England and Wales.