O2 Drive Amazon Voucher Incentive terms and conditions
Promotion runs from the date customers receive an email from O2
Offer open to O2 Drive customers who complete the Survey (following
One entry per customer only. Multiple vouchers shall not be awarded.
- This promotion is open to UK residents who are O2 Drive customers and who are the first 300 customers to complete the Survey (following an email invitation from O2). No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the voucher may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The instructions provided at the point of the survey form part of the terms & conditions of this promotion, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- Those customers eligible for vouchers will be notified within a reasonable time after the survey is completed either by email, mail or telephone. The voucher is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a customer is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any voucher is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the voucher shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and the voucher shall be offered to another customer.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a customer to take up the voucher.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute voucher(s) of similar value should the specified voucher(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the vouchers are transferable.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices or acceptances.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).