Get £50 off the Apple Watch Series 6 with Priority
Pay monthly and save £50 on the upfront cost.
If you have always had your eye on an Apple Watch, now’s the time to treat yourself. We are giving you £50 off any Series 6 Apple Watch, and by paying monthly you will be able to spread the cost. Your new watch will help you stay active, healthy, and connected. Packed full of useful features, at a time when movement and friendships are more important than ever.
How it works:
- Get £50 off the upfront cost of any Series 6 Apple Watch when you purchase it on an O2 Refresh tariff, directly from O2.
- To apply the full discount, set your upfront cost to at least £50 and select your desired device plan length and tariff.
- Add your Priority code at checkout.
Terms and conditions:
- Priority code can be redeemed against the Upfront Cost (up to a maximum of £50 off an Eligible device from o2.co.uk. All other sale channels excluded.
- Offer open 5 November 2020 – 18 November 2020. Priority customers (18+) only.
- “Eligible device” is the Apple Watch S6 advertised on o2.co.uk with an O2 Refresh Airtime Plan of Unlimited. Device subject to availability.
- Devices while stocks last, Invalid or expired Priority codes will not be accepted.
- Priority code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One Priority code per transaction.
- Priority code must be presented at the point of purchase. Enter the Priority code in the “Got a Promo?” section or click “Apply Code” before you check out.
- Priority code cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given if the Upfront Cost is less than £50 GBP.
- If you return your device and if a refund is due on that return, the refund will not include the amount you redeemed using th e Priority code.
- O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months. Device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full.
- These terms incorporate and apply the Priority App Terms and Conditions, which can be found under Settings in the Priority App.
- O2 reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or withdraw the offer at any time.
- This offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").