Get 20% off accessories when bought with a new Sim-Only contract or Pay As You Go sim directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Offer Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can get 20% off the standard O2 retail price of accessories sold in O2 stores (“Offer Discount”), subject to availability and acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Offer Discount. Accessories do NOT include smart watches, fitness trackers or Virtual Reality equipment.
- Offer Discount will only be applied to accessories purchased with and in the same transaction as the Qualifying Purchase. One Offer Discount per Qualifying Purchase only.
- Offer Discount will subject to availability of accessories and Eligible Sims at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that Accessories or Eligible Sims will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Offer Discount for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to all UK residents over the age of 18 (“Eligible Customers”), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professionally connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Sim and chosen accessories in the same transaction, directly from O2 stores only (including franchise stores) from 5 October 2017 to 1 November 2017 (“Offer Period”). An “Eligible Sim” means a O2 Sim Only contract or Pay As You Go sim.
- Eligible Sims that are purchased and cancelled within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer and accessories must be returned in their original condition. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants must claim their Offer Discount at the same time and in the same transaction as their Qualifying Purchase.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go terms and eligibility criteria see o2.co.uk/terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the Change-YourMind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants must return the Accessries when they return or cancel their Eligible Device.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Offer Discount is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The Offer Discount cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Offer Discount for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Discount, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Purchase and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)