Gallery of photos. Terms and Conditions
- Come to The O2 to send in your picture experience to appear on The Gallery on The O2 Facebook page.
- O2 customers and non O2 customers. O2 reserves the right to choose the photos(s) and to include them in The Gallery.
Come to The O2 to send in your picture experience to appear on The gallery on The O2 Facebook page.
Anyone coming to The O2 can text in a picture photo of their experience at The O2 to 60202.
It's open to all networks, and cost is standard mms rate
Customers who send a picture are then directed to view it on The O2's facebook under The Gallery section http://www.facebook.com/theO2 You will need to 'like' The O2 page to view.
Customers then go to the Facebook page and can then tag their photo, share with their friends and tag their friends in it.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP related to the photo(s) that you send us. This IP License ends when you request us to delete your photo(s). The request can come via The O2 customer service teams.
- You give O2 the permission to post your photo(s) in The Gallery on The O2 Facebook Page, and O2 have the right to select the photo(s) and post it (them) on The Gallery. Therefore, You agree with all the terms and conditions of facebook page.
- O2 will not be responsible for the use of the photo(s) given by Facebook.
- You allow O2 to use your photo(s) in its creative campaigns and on its website.
- You will not send any photo (s) that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your photo(s), you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend The Gallery on The O2 Facebook Page and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing. Any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This action is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this action Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").