Free Apple iPhone 6s 32GB when you buy the Apple iPhone X 64GB or 256GB on our 50GB O2 Refresh tariff (“Offer”) - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchases form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim an Apple iPhone 6s 32GB (“Free Gift”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Free Gift.
- One Free Gift per Qualifying Purchase only.
- Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that all Free Gifts will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Gift for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- To participate customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase or back-order of an Eligible Device directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 voice channel between 6th December 2018 and 23rd December 2018 (“Offer Period”) and collected by 12th January 2019. An “Eligible Device” means an Apple iPhone X 64GB or 256GB on an O2 Refresh tariff which includes a 50GB Airtime Plan. Eligible Devices taken on Staff plans will not be Qualifying Purchases.
- Eligible Devices purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period do not qualify for this Offer. If customers return a Qualifying Purchase or change Airtime Plans within the first two months of purchase, the Free Gift must be returned or customer will be charged a one-off amount equivalent to the value of the Free Gift (£459) on their airtime account.
- Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants will need to go to the URL which will be listed on the leaflet they are provided when purchasing or receiving the Eligible Device. Once on the URL, Participants will need to enter their purchase and contact detail including IMEI to redeem the offer.
- Participants can redeem immediately after purchase or receipt of the Eligible Device by using the URL on the leaflet.
- Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 10 days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.
- Participants have until the 18th January 2019 to claim the Free Gift.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, including the O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants must return the “Free Gift” when they return their Eligible Device to the channel of purchase. Participants who receive their Free Gift after returning an Eligible Device must return to the same channel or will be charged for the Free Gift.
- No applications from organised, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- We will aim to send your Free Gift within the time period stipulated on the dispatch note provided to you at time of application.
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The voucher for the Free Gift has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Gift.
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)