Double Data on eligible mobile broadband devices with a 20GB O2 Refresh Tariff (the "Offer") - Offer Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Offer available to new and upgrading customers only ("Eligible Customers"), who buy one of the Eligible Mobile Broadband Devices, as defined below, on a Pay Monthly Refresh contract with 20GB of data as standard, directly from an O2 shop, online at o2.co.uk or our O2 telesales team (accepting the standard O2 Pay Monthly Terms, 18+ and subject to status and credit check) ("Qualifying Contract") in the Offer Period.
- “Eligible Mobile Broadband Devices” are defined as the devices listed below:
a. Huawei 4G In-Car Wifi;
b. Huawei 4G Dongle;
c. Huawei 4G Dongle with wifi;
d. Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot; and
e. Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot Plus.
- Offer Period: 10 November 2016 - 1 February 2017.
- How to participate: Eligible Customers must select and sign up to a Qualifying Contract during the Offer Period ("Participants"). Customers whose applications or orders for the Qualifying Contract are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate.
- Offer Contents: Participants will receive:
- 40GB data allowance instead of the standard 20GB data allowance ("Double Data"); and
- Double Data will be applied to the Participant's tariff for as long as they remain on the Qualifying Contract. For the avoidance of doubt Participants who sign up to a 20GB data tariff will receive 40GB data until their tariff changes or their contract comes to an end.
- Participants who switch tariffs for whatever reason, whose Qualifying Contract has been ended (either by the Participant or Us) or who fail to comply with any of the terms of this promotion will cease to qualify for Double Data. Customers who disconnect and reconnect (for whatever reason) are not eligible for this offer.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Participating customers will receive 30 days' notice via text message before promotional Double Data is withdrawn.
- Existing customers: Existing customers must upgrade and change to an eligible tariff plan to take up this Offer. When upgrading any unused inclusive allowance will not be transferred and will be lost.
- Pay Monthly and Refresh Terms apply: Connection to O2 Refresh pay monthly is subject to status, eligibility and credit check and you must comply with the terms of your Pay Monthly Airtime Agreement and Refresh consumer credit agreement. If you do not comply, the benefits of this Offer may be withdrawn.
- All Data allowances must be used within the month. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months. And Promotional Double Data will be used before any Bolt On data allowance.
- No cash alternatives are available. Promotional allowances cannot be transferred.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.