Claim up to £25 free credit (‘Free Credit’) on O2 Pay as You Go (the ‘Offer’) - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the ‘Terms’ which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) can get additional Pay As You Go credit (‘Free Credit’) applied to their O2 Pay As You Go balance, subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Free Credit. The amount of Free Credit that can be claimed is either:
- i. £5 (with purchases of £15 or more credit) or
- ii. £2 (with purchases of £10 credit) (‘Free Credit’).
- Eligible Customers can get a total of 1 Free Credit per month for up to 5 months. Free Credit will be applied within 36 hours after each Qualifying Purchase or, for Big Bundles customers, on their allowance renewal date.
- Free Credit expires after 30 days. Any unused Free Credit will not be carried over.
- Free Credit cannot be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons and does not qualify for O2 Rewards.
- O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents aged over 18 (‘Eligible Customers’), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professional connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must opt in before making a Qualifying Purchase. To opt in,
- - New customers must purchase and activate a Pay As You Go sim during the offer period.
- - Existing Pay As You Go customers must text ‘EXTRA’ from the Pay As You Go sim to which they want the Free Credit to be applied, to the shortcode 2424.
- A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is the purchase of a Pay As You Go sim card with either £15 (or more) or £10 O2 Pay As You Go airtime credit between 4 May to 28 June (‘the Offer Period’).
- Eligible Customers must make 5 consecutive, monthly Qualifying Purchases of £15 or more, in order to obtain the maximum Free Credit available under this Offer.
- Eligible Customers who miss a monthly Qualifying Purchase are no longer eligible for the Offer and cannot opt back in.
Other important terms
- Standard Pay As You Go terms and your selected tariff terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Credit is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. The Free Credit has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Credit, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (‘O2’)