Priority business terms and conditions
Membership of O2 Priority Business is only open to new and existing O2 business customers in the UK and is subject to the conditions below. Membership will apply to the O2 Business account. For multi-mobile accounts benefits can be claimed by each mobile within an account as appropriate. Communications about Priority Business, including welcome packs, will only be sent to you provided that you have opted in to receive marketing communications from O2. If you are not sure if you have opted into marketing communications, text yes to 22244 to opt in now.
Access to Priority Business
Access to Priority Business is available to any new or existing registered owner of a SIM card and mobile phone number on a business tariff. It is also available to any account holder whose account includes a SIM card on a business tariff. Access is non transferable to any other person.
Further conditions of Priority Business
- O2 will add, amend and remove any available offers at any time as appropriate
- Offers that are taken up are done solely between the customer and the third party company making the offer
- Priority Business customers can take up as many offers as they choose provided they abide by both these and the offer suppliers terms and conditions
- If O2 reasonably suspects any fraud or abuse by any Priority Business member in relation to qualifying for, or use of, Priority Business or any of its privileges and benefits, O2 will have the right to immediately withdraw without prior notice Priority Business membership from that member, and all Priority Business privileges and benefits will cease at the same time
- The sale, purchase or barter of any Priority Business privileges or benefits by you is prohibited
- Priority Business benefits are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit
- Full details about Priority Business benefits are available within this website. Separate Terms and Conditions apply to individual benefits as set out from time to time on this website
- O2 may change these terms and conditions at any time. If the changes will be to your significant disadvantage, O2 will make every effort to notify you in advance. However all changes will be posted here. Please visit this site regularly to keep up to date with any changes to Priority Business.
- O2 may terminate Priority Business at any time, but will use its reasonable endeavours to give you at least one month's notice. You acknowledge that your right to use the privileges and benefits of Priority Business will cease at the end of the notice period.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss resulting from alterations to, or termination or withdrawal of, Priority Business or any privileges or benefits of Priority Business, except for loss caused by its own negligence or wilful misconduct.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.