O2 Widget Terms and Conditions
By installing the O2 embeddable application ("O2 Widget") and using it to display O2 content you agree to the terms set out below.
- O2 grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the O2 Widget to display the O2 content only. All rights including intellectual property rights in the O2 Widget and O2 content remain the property of the O2.
- You may not directly or indirectly attempt to re-sell, redistribute, syndicate or otherwise commercialise the O2 Widget or its content in any way.
- The O2 Widget and O2 content is made available on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Should you download, install and use the O2 Widget and access the O2 content, it is at your own discretion and risk.
- O2 does not warrant that the O2 Widget is free from inaccuracies, errors, viruses or defects.
- To the extent permitted by law, O2 gives no warranty of any kind (implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to the O2 Widget, O2 content or the O2 website and O2 shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising form or connected to the O2 Widget or O2 content.
- You are advised to take all reasonable precautions to protect your computer from virus infection.
- O2 may change or remove the O2 content at its sole discretion and may block use of the O2 Widget if you breach these terms.
- You may terminate this agreement and the license granted herein at any time by removing all copies of the O2 Widget from your site, all hard drives, networks and other storage media.
- O2 may restrict, suspend or terminate the O2 Widget, this agreement, the license granted herein or your access to any O2 Widget or O2 website at any time with or without reason. You agree to remove all copies of the O2 Widget in use upon receiving notice of termination from O2.
- These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- In the event you receive any enquiries which relate to O2 or the O2 Widget, contact us promptly at: email@example.com.