O2 International Calling Cards Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms under which Telefónica UK Limited ("O2", "us", "we") provide the ability to make calls to international numbers using our pre-paid phone cards ("O2 Calling Cards").
- If you have any queries, please contact us by phoning our Customer Services on 0203 505 1111 or emailing us from our website at www.o2.co.uk/callingcard. We've put some FAQs on our website too which you might find helpful for answering any questions you have.
- O2 Calling Cards are pre-paid phone cards of different values with which you can make international phone calls from landlines, mobile phones and payphones. To use the service, you should call 0203 505 5555 (the "Access Number") and follow the instructions. You will need the PIN number on your O2 Calling Card to be able to use the service.
Calls to the Access Number are free from O2 mobiles. From all other networks and providers the call to the Access Number will cost your usual rate for a call to a normal 020 number.
- a. If you call from a non-O2 mobile, you might be charged your normal rate for calling an 020 number for the whole of your call, not just until you connect to the international number you want to call using our Access Number
- Your O2 Calling Card is valid while you still have the original credit you've paid for. Once you've used the card, if you then don't make a call for any period of 90 days, you'll lose any remaining credit on your O2 Calling Card. Your O2 Calling Card also has an expiry date which is 5 years after it was printed. Each card shows what this date is for that particular card.
- Each time you use your O2 Calling Card, your remaining credit will be reduced by the charges for making a call to the number that you call and the amount of time you spend on the phone to that number. The charges to call a particular number are calculated by us using the call rates for O2 Calling Cards ("Call Rates").
- All calls using an O2 Calling Card are charged by the minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Call Rates are subject to change at any time. We do our best to make sure that Call Rates are correct and up to date. Check our website at www.o2.co.uk/callingcard for the latest rates
- All Call Rates include VAT.
If your O2 Calling Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you may lose any remaining credit on the O2 Calling Card and we will not offer any refund. If someone uses your O2 Calling Card without your permission, we can't refund you any of the credit they use or block the card for future use.
- a. If you keep a note of the Access Number and your card's PIN then you won't need the physical card to be able to make calls while you still have credit.
- You cannot use your O2 Calling Card for calling premium rate numbers or some non-geographic numbers.
- We'll use the reasonable skill and care of a competent service provider to make the O2 International Calling Card services available. However, we can't guarantee that they will always be fault-free. Some things will be out of our control, like overseas operators and the services of such network operators can be affected by things that we can't control.
- If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you buy the O2 Calling Card, up to the price you paid for your O2 Calling Card.
- By using the service, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for providing (or maintaining) the equipment that you use to access the O2 Calling Card Services or the national or international telecommunications networks which your calls travel across.
- You must not use your O2 Calling Card for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose, to make any communication which is, or is intended to be, malicious, fraudulent or hoax (including to the emergency services), otherwise illegal or in any way which may damage or affect the operation of the O2 Calling Card Services or any other telecommunications system.
- If you give your O2 Calling Card to another person then when they use it they will be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any queries, please check our website at www.o2.co.uk/callingcard or call us on 0203 505 1111. Your normal customer service rate applies from O2 mobiles. Otherwise it's your normal landline rates.