£25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for new O2 Drive customers – Terms and Conditions
Notice: Pursuant to clause 17 within these terms and conditions, this Offer has been amended from 11th March 2019.
The Offer has been amended to remove two previous free gift options of a third generation Amazon Echo Dot and a RAC 107 Dashcam. The value of the Amazon.co.uk gift card has also been changed from £30 to £25.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchase form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase can claim a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
each (a ‘Free Gift’). Claims for Free Gifts must be redeemed within 44 days of making a Qualifying Purchase, after which the Offer will expire.
2. One Free Gift per Qualifying Purchase.
3. Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that the Free Gift will remain available.
Eligibility and Participation
4. This Offer is open to UK residents, aged over 17, who make a Qualifying Purchase - excluding current O2 Drive customers who are renewing an existing policy or amending the details of a current O2 Drive car insurance policy (“Eligible Customers”). If a customer cancels their O2 Drive insurance policy within 14 days of the policy start date, they will not be eligible for this Offer.
5. A “Qualifying Purchase” is an O2 Drive car insurance policy purchased directly from O2 via the O2 website O2.co.uk or over the telephone via O2 telesales (all other sales channels like price comparison websites or cashback websites are excluded) from 11 March 2019 and which is still valid after the respective Change of Mind period has expired.
6. You will need to provide a valid UK postal address as stated on your O2 Drive policy. O2 Drive Insurance policies that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
7. 14 days after the policy start date, Eligible Customers will receive a ‘How to claim’ email, containing details on how to redeem their gift. The customer must click on the link in their email and redeem in the online gift portal. Customers must enter their postcode and the unique code provided in their email to login to the online gift portal.
8. Eligible Customers have 30 days from receiving their ‘How to claim’ email to redeem.
9. Following verification, Eligible Customers will be shown a unique Gift Card number within the online portal. To claim, click the ‘click here’ link on the portal page, which will direct Eligible Customers to log in to their Amazon account at www.amazon.co.uk. Once logged in, the Eligible Customer must click ‘Add gift card’ and enter the gift card number, to apply it to their Amazon account. The Gift Card is then ready to use immediately or can be used at a later date but will expire 10 years from date of issue.
10. Regarding the £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, restrictions apply. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
Other important terms
11. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For more details on O2 Drive car insurance see https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-drive-terms-and-conditions
12. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the Change-of-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
13. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
14. Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by O2.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
16. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
17. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the Free Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. Personal data supplied for the Offer will only be used for the administration of the Offer, but may be passed on to third party suppliers only as required for fulfilment of the Free Gift.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
O2 Drive is a trading name of Telefónica UK Limited. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Registered in England No. 1743099 authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
O2 Drive car insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited, which is an independent intermediary. Registered in England no. 3231094. Registered office: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This Offer is being administered and managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Far, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. on behalf of Telefónica UK Limited.
For any queries relating to the Offer please call the Customer Helpline on 01565 656477. Calls are charged at national rate. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm. This helpline is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited.