SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED SAMSUNG OFFICE IN A BOX PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://20182.samsungpromotions.claims/officeinabox form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 18 April 2019 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 29 May 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a Company registered in mainland United, Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and ROI with an O2 Business account (“Participant”).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and two hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Participant during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is not redeemable with any other offer from the Promoter.
Participants who purchase a selected new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ device listed in Table 1 below (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) in-store, online or via telesales from any Direct Partner, Distributor or Wholesale Partner (which has purchased the Promotion Product from O2 business) listed in Table 3 below or directly from O2 Business, (each a “Participating Retailer” and together the “Participating Retailers”) during the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a Samsung ‘Office in a Box’ set comprising of the products listed in Table 2 below (the “Reward”) by redemption from the Promoter, subject to full compliance with these Promotional Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion Terms”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products
Promotion Product SKU Samsung S10 128GB (Black) SM-G973FZKDO2U Samsung S10 128 GB (Green) SM-G973FZGDO2U Samsung S10 128 GB (White) SM-G973FZWDO2U Samsung S10 128GB (Blue) SM-G973FZBDO2U Samsung S10 512GB (Blue) SM-G973FZBGO2U Samsung S10+ 128GB (Blue) SM-G975FZBDO2U Samsung S10+ 128GB (Black) SM-G975FZKDO2U Samsung S10+ 128GB (Green) SM-G975FZGDO2U Samsung S10+ 128GB (White) SM-G975FZWDO2U
Table 2 – Reward
Product SKU Samsung Branded Monitor LS24E65UPLC/EN DeX Cable EP-I2100 Logitech Keyboard MK270
Table 3 – Participating Retailers
Direct Partners Distributors Wholesale Partners 8020 Ltd Daisy Distribution (inc. Daisy Connect) Plan Barclays Chess Mobile Limited Daisy Wholesale (inc Alternative) Wardair Corporate Carphone Warehouse Business Zest4 Activ Technology Limited Abzorb Cellular Solutions (NE) Ltd 2circles Aerial Direct Bamboo Fleet Mobile Arrow Cellular Solutions & Services Ltd Adam Phones Welcomm Cellhire Active Digital Ltd Intercity Challenger Fidelity Curveball Solutions UK Ltd Maintel Europe Ltd Annodata Communications Ltd Nuvoli Ltd ADSI LIMITED Pure Telecom Uplands Signal Telecom Vivio Ltd Active Business Communications The One Point Limited
- Purchases of Promotion Products must be made from a Participating Retailer only to be eligible for the Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit https://20182.samsungpromotions.claims/officeinabox to upload proof of purchase, provide the IMEI number of the Promotion Product and provide their contact details (a “Claim”).
- Claims may only be submitted between fourteen (14) and forty-four (44) days after the date of purchase (the “Claim Period”) meaning the final date for purchases made on 29 May 2019 is no later than 23:59 (BST) on 11 July 2019 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the relevant proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03452160003 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- Within two (2) days of confirmation that the Claim has been received, Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly the Participant will be notified via email and SMS within two (2) days and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Rewards will be delivered to Participants to the address supplied during the Claim process within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 03452160003. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.