Samsung A54 or A34 Galaxy Buds 2 2023 Gift with Purchase PROMOTION
Small Business Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The Promoter is Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”) (the “Promoter”).
Promotion Period and Qualifying Purchase
2. The Promotion Period will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 13th April 2023 and close at 23:59 (GMT) on 10th May 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
3. The promotion is only available to O2 small business customers who are new or re-signing that make a Qualifying Purchase between 13th April 2023 and 10th May 2023.
4. A Qualifying Purchase is an order of a Samsung A54 or Samsung A34 made during the Promotion Period purchased on directly from O2 on a small business tariff (“Qualifying Purchase”). (https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business/standard-terms-and-conditions)
5. Qualifying Purchases received after the closing date will be invalid.
6. Once the Qualifying Purchase is made small business customers will be eligible to claim one (1) free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 as listed in Table 1 below (the “Gift”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Smartphone listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
7. The promotion is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
8. To qualify for the Gift, your contract must remain active, and you must not have returned your Qualifying Purchase.
9. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift.
10. Maximum of 1 (one) Gift per Qualifying Purchase and up to 9 (nine) Gifts per business.
11. If the Gift is not received within 45 days of purchasing the Qualifying Purchase and you remain on an eligible contract, then you should contact our Customer Service team on 0800 977 7337.
12. Gifts are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute the Gift with another Gift of equivalent value at its own discretion.
13. We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the promotion at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
14. To be eligible to participate in the promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man or Channel Islands) or the Republic of Ireland (“Individual Participant”) or a company registered in one of the same (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Gift
Samsung Galaxy Buds2, Graphite (ASABEBKN)
15. To qualify for this promotion, the Promotion Product must be purchased either directly from the O2 website or over the phone via our O2 contact centre. This offer will not be available in O2 stores.
Privacy and Data Protection
17. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the promotion or claiming the Gift will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion.
21. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
22. By participating in this promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Gift. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
23. The promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.