Huawei P Smart, P20 and P20 Pro A Renaissance Journey Promotion Terms and Conditions
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., LTD., with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/flights form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Participants who purchase a new Huawei P Smart, a Huawei P20 or a Huawei 20 Pro (excluding Huawei P20 Lite) whether purchased SIM free or with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre sales, from O2 (’Qualifying Retailer’) between 00:00 GMT 6 April 2018 and end at 23:59 GMT 9 May 2018 (the 'Promotion Period') will be entitled to claim a Flightgiftcard (the value of which will depend on which Qualifying Product is purchased – see table below) (“Flightgiftcard”), subject to the Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
|Qualifying Product||Value of the Flightgiftcard|
|Huawei P20 Pro||£100|
2. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion, provided that O2’s O2 Business customers purchasing Qualifying Product(s) under O2’s O2 Business customer accounts (“Business Customers”) may participate.
3. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
4. Only two (2) claims per Participant is permitted unless you are a Business Customer in which case you may make up to ten (10) claims. Only one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product is permitted.
5. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Participating Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Flightgiftcard. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
6. Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/flights between fourteen (14) days and (45) days after the purchase date of the Qualifying Product, complete the claim form (including but not limited to providing the IMEI number of the Qualifying Product) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice from the Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for purchases made on 9 May 2018 must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 23 June 2018 to be eligible for a Flightgiftcard. See www.huaweipromo.co.uk/flights for details of supporting documents required and information to be provided as part of the claim form.
7. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
8. Participants will receive their Flightgiftcard ‘code’ via email from the Administrator within 30 days of successful claim validation.
9. The Flightgiftcard may only be redeemed against a flight booked via www.flighygiftcard.com. and are subject to Flightgiftcard terms and conditions – see website for details https://www.flightgiftcard.com/terms-conditions/ . The Flightgiftcard is valid for 2 years. Flightgiftcard must be used before it expires or it will no longer be valid.
10. The Participant acknowledges that the Flightgiftcard is non-returnable and non-refundable.Compensation for the Flightgiftcard in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
11. If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Flightgiftcard.
12. Subject to condition 11 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
13. Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Huawei’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny a Flightgiftcard, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
15. Huawei excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with this Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Huawei liability to you exceed the value of the applicable Flightgiftcard.
Privacy and Data Protection
16. Participants may, during the claim form process, consent to Huawei’s use of any personal information submitted by the Participant to advise Participants of future promotions and/or to provide information about products of Huawei or its associated companies that may be of
17. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Flightgiftcard will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
19. Administrator: Opia Ltd, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
20. The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.