Get an extra £100 when you trade in your old device on O2 Recycle and purchase an iPhone 12, iPhone 11 or a Samsung S20 (all variants) on a Small Business contract directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase and then Qualifying Trade In using the order number from their Qualifying Purchase (“Participants”) an extra £100 from O2 in addition to the amount of the O2 Recycle trade in value for their device (the “Extra £100”).
2. The Extra £100 from O2 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle terms (see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx) unless otherwise set out in these Terms. The O2 Recycle terms may change from time to time, please check https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx.
3. There may be a time difference between you receiving your O2 Recycle trade in payment or credit amount and you receiving the Extra £100 depending on the method by which you complete your Qualifying Purchase and Qualifying Trade In, provided that this time difference will not be more than seven (7) days.
4. One Offer per Participant only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
5. This Offer is open to new or re-signing O2 Small Business customers (“Eligible Customers”) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
6. A “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase of an Eligible Device with an 18GB or above tariff between 03/12/2020 and 25/12/2020 directly from O2, (the “Offer Period”) on a Small Business contract (in stores including franchise stores, online at businessshop.o2.co.uk/or through our O2 telesales) prior to the end of the Offer Period.
7. A “Qualifying Trade In” is the trade in of any old device by email O2Recyclebusiness@ingrammicro.com, by phone 01603 269950 or through a retail store (including franchise stores) between 00:00:01 am on 03/12/2020 and 23:59:59pm on 08/01/2021 which has a value of £10 or more on O2 Recycle. Devices must pass our checklist. The value of your trade in will depend on the model and condition.
O2 Recycle terms apply to the trade in see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx, provided that these terms may change from time to time.
You must complete and submit the O2 Recycle order by 08/01/2021 to redeem the Extra £100.
9. Eligible Devices that are purchased through a third party are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
10. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
Other important terms
11. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
12. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra £100 for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)