Early Upgrade Offer for O2 Business Small Biz Customers
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Claim and purchase instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible O2 Business Customers who upgrade to a Qualifying Contract can get the Outstanding Balance on an eligible and current Small Biz (“Old Contract”) cleared (the “Offer”). The “Outstanding Balance” means payments or balance due relating to your Old Contract.
2. One Offer per Qualifying Contract only. The end date for the Offer is 24 March 2021.
3. Once Eligible O2 Business Customers have participated in the Offer their Old Contract will be cancelled and neither the Old Contract nor the airtime tariff attached to it can be reinstated. Any unused airtime allowances on tariffs attached to the Old Contract will be lost after an upgrade.
Eligibility & Participation
4. The Offer is only available upon invitation by the Promoter to O2 Business customers on small biz tariffs with 9 employees or below who are within their Minimum Period and have 6 months or less Outstanding Balance on their Old Contract (“Eligible Customers” or “you”).
5. To participate in the Offer you must upgrade to a Qualifying Contract.
6. A Qualifying Contract means the purchase of a Qualifying Device on any 24 or 36 months’ Small Business contract directly from O2 excluding any Bolt Ons or additional services, and before any other offer discounts have been applied.
7. You must purchase a Qualifying Contract via the O2 Business Customer Retention Team.
8. Participation is subject to status and credit check.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer is not available on a Business Essentials contract .
10. A Qualifying Device shall mean the following:
a. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB
b. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB
c. Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G 128GB
d. Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G 256GB
e. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB
f. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB
g. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB
Other important terms
11. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For small business terms see https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business.
12. Participants must remain on the data allowance provided with the tariff associated with their purchase of a Qualifying Contract for a minimum of 1 month before downgrading or changing tariff.
13. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
14. Entitlement to the Offer Discount is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The Offer Discount cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
16. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
17. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Offer Discount for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Discount, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
20. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Purchase and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)