Business Zone Service Terms and Conditions
Fixed Service and Mobile Service Schedule
Business Zone Service
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the Business Zone Service.
In this Service Schedule, in addition to those terms defined in the General Conditions and the Fixed Terms and Mobile Terms, the following terms and expressions apply:
|"Business Zone Service"||means a service enabling the Customer to be charged a single rate for all company originating traffic pursuant to the Fixed Services or Mobile Services, as further described in clause 4 below;|
|"Other Service Provider(s)"||means any other provider of telecommunications services within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.|
|"O2 Fixed Line"||means one of the Fixed Services provided by O2 which enables fixed line telephone service, using one or a combination of the following: Landline, ISDN2, ISDN30 or SIP Trunking;|
2. Fixed Service and Mobile Service
The Business Zone Service is a "Fixed Service" and a "Mobile Service" and both the Fixed Terms and Mobile Terms will apply to this Service.
3. Service Standards
- 3.1 The Business Zone Service shall only apply to Voice Services. All other telecommunication methods, including, but not limited to, transfers of GSM data, WiFi data, SMS, MMS and GPRS are excluded.
- 3.2 The monthly usage of the Business Zone Service is expected to be below 2000 on-net call minutes per O2 Fixed Line, or SIM Card (as applicable). Excessive volume or duration of calls, determined at O2's discretion, acting reasonably, will constitute abuse. O2 reserves the right to monitor usage, to apply call charges and/or withdraw the Business Zone Service from any individual O2 Fixed Line, SIM Card, or all SIM Cards, at any time in the case of overuse or abuse of the Business Zone Service. Any charges for overuse will be at O2's standard tariff rates.
- 3.3 O2 has no responsibility for any limitations on the networks of Other Service Providers which may affect the operation of the Business Zone Service.
- 3.4 O2 may decide at any time to limit the amount of Charges which the Customer can incur in connection with the Business Zone Service. If O2 decides to set such a limit it will notify the Customer in writing. Any such limit may be revoked by O2 upon O2's further written notice of such revocation.
Business Zone Service
- 4.1 The Business Zone Service is only available in conjunction with O2 Fixed Lines and SIM Cards.
4.2 The Business Zone Service includes the following call types:
- a. O2 Fixed Line to O2 Fixed Line;
- b. O2 Fixed Line to SIM Card;
- c. SIM Card to O2 Fixed Line; and
- d. SIM Card to SIM Card.
- 4.3 The Business Zone Service does not include calls to and from international numbers.
- 4.4 The Business Zone Service does not include calls made or received on SIM Cards roaming on foreign networks.
- 4.5 The Business Zone Service does not include calls to and from non-geographic 08XX numbers whether or not managed by O2.
- 4.6 The Customer must have both O2 Fixed Lines and SIM Cards to qualify for Business Zone Service call rates.
- 4.7 The Customer must include their entire landline and mobile estate in the Business Zone Service to qualify for the Business Zone Service call rates.
- 4.8 The Customer may request an addition to the list of numbers qualifying for Business Zone Service call rates by contacting O2 in writing.
- 4.9 When the Customer ceases to use an O2 Fixed Line or SIM Card, the Customer shall inform O2 in writing within 30 days. Upon receipt of such notification, O2 will remove the relevant O2 Fixed Line or SIM Card from the Business Zone Service.
- 4.10 The Customer shall not use the Business Zone Service in conjunction with a Gateway.
- 5.1 Business Zone Service is only available as part of the Mobile Extension, Best For Business Pay As You Use (PAYU) and Sharer 2000 and Sharer 5000 tariffs.
- 5.2 Business Zone Services call types will not form part of the call bundle when taken as part of the Sharer 2000 or Sharer 5000 tariffs.
- 5.3 Business Zone pricing may not be applied to both the Mobile Service and Fixedf Service simultaneously.