O2 | Business Double Data - 8th February – 21st March 2018
Terms & conditions
DOUBLE DATA when you buy a phone or tablet on selected Business tariffs, directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) get the standard UK data allowance in their Qualifying Purchase (“Double Data”), subject to usual terms and conditions of data use as set out in the General Terms for Business Customers.
2. Double Data will be applied automatically when making a Qualifying Purchase and will continue until minimum contract term expires or when the Qualifying Purchase tariff is superseded, switched to an ineligible tariff, changed, cancelled, withdrawn or expires, whatever happens first.
3. One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
4. This Offer is open to O2 Business customers, new or re-signing customers, (“Eligible Customers”) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
5. A “Qualifying Purchase” is a valid purchase of a 24-month minimum term Business Essentials or Small Biz contract for an Eligible Device with an Eligible Tariff made directly from O2 (stores including franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales), during the period in which this Offer is made available (“Offer Period”).
6. “Eligible Handsets” and “Eligible Tariffs” are designated as such in O2’s sole discretion. O2 shall identify Eligible Handsets in selected promotional material. Handsets and Tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material. Qualifying Purchases are subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and O2’s general terms for business customers which can be found here
7. Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, or purchased through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer. Participants who disconnect from the Qualifying Purchase tariff and reconnect (for whatever reason) will not qualify for this Offer.
8. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and Double Data will be removed.
Other important terms
9. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
10. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Double Data for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Double Data, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
13. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX ("O2")