Skip to main content
1GB Bolt On Offer for Business customers terms and conditions
- This offer is only available to new and existing O2 Business customers who purchase one of the following qualifying Office 365 packages with any Sharer tariff:
- Mid-size (M)
- Enterprise 1 (E1)
- Enterprise 3 (E3)
- Under this offer, if you purchase a qualifying Office 365 package and tariff you will receive 1GB a month data allowance in addition to the normal data allowance included in the selected tariff.
- This offer is subject to availability. O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this offer is only available with qualifying Office 365 Business Premium packages with any Sharer tariff purchased through direct O2 sales channels, where available. It is not available on any other O2 business tariffs but O2 reserves the right to add a ‘1GB Bolt On’ offer to other tariffs with the Office 365 package.
- Existing customers must upgrade and change to an eligible plan to take up this offer. In these circumstances any unused inclusive allowance will be lost.
- O2 reserves the right to end this offer in future. We will include an update at the top of these terms and conditions when we are bringing this offer to an end. Anyone ordering a qualifying Office 365 package and tariff after the offer has ended will not be eligible for the 1GB Bolt On offer.
- Eligible customers will automatically receive a 1GB Bolt On to each eligible connection, for the length of their mobile contract, as long as they continue to subscribe to the qualifying Office 365 service and meet all the conditions they signed up with (i.e. until the Office 365 contract ends or you change or upgrade your mobile package whichever occurs soonest). Customers who switch to an ineligible plan or who fail to comply with any of the terms of this promotion will lose the 1GB Bolt On offer.
- Data allowances must be used within the month. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using this Bolt On offer. Terms and conditions for any additional Bolt Ons purchased separately will also continue to apply.
- Excessive Use policy applies. O2 reserves the right to monitor usage, to apply data charges and/or withdraw the 1GB Bolt On offer from any individual SIM Card, or all SIM Cards, contracted to the Customer at any time in the case of overuse or abuse of the 1GB Bolt On offer offer. If this happens we will attempt to contact you first. Any charges for overuse will be at standard data tariff rates. Promotional data will be used before any Bolt On data that has been acquired separately.
- Customers who disconnect and reconnect (for whatever reason) are not eligible for this offer.
- No cash alternatives are available. Promotional allowances cannot be transferred.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.
- These terms are in addition to your Business Contract, which can be found at www.o2.co.uk/terms