Pay As You Go Talkalotmore Terms & Conditions
Please note, this tariff will no longer be available to new customers or existing customers wishing to switch to the tariff from 29th May 2014 onwards. If you are not already on this tariff by this date you will not be able to switch to it.
- Available to O2 Pay As You Go customers.
- Eligible customers may change tariffs every 30 days. Existing customers may switch to Talkalotmore but if you are currently on the Original or Talkalot tariffs you will be moved to our new Talkalot rates if you opt in to Talkalotmore. You will not be able to switch back to Original or Talkalot if you do this.
- To switch to Talkalotmore, send a text message with the keyword "MORE" to 21300 free. You will receive a text message within 48 hours to confirm that your registration has been accepted. You will be able to receive your first Talkalotmore call allowance 30 days after your registration is accepted. Once the amount of the allowance has been calculated, it could take up to a further 48 hours to be added to the account.
- Your confirmation text will include reference to your "renewal date". Your renewal date is the date each month by which you must have topped up with at least £10 in order to receive your next monthly Talkalotmore call allowance. If you do not top-up by this minimum amount you will not receive your Talkalotmore allowance until you next top up. This then resets your renewal date. You will receive a text confirmation.
Talkalotmore gives you either:
- 50 evening and weekend minutes (50 minute allowance) to call standard UK landlines and UK mobiles from the UK every month, provided you have topped-up between £10-14.99 in the previous month; OR
- 150 evening and weekend minutes (150 minute allowance) to call standard UK landlines and UK mobiles from the UK every month, provided you have topped-up between £15 and £29 in the previous month; OR
- 300 evening and weekend minutes to call standard UK landlines and UK mobiles from the UK every month, provided you have topped-up at least £30 in the previous month.
- If you are on Talkalotmore and not receiving 50 minutes for topping up £10 then simply send a text message with the keyword MORE to 21300 free and we will opt you in. Please note you will also be moved to the new Talkalot rates as part of this request. Opt in could take up to 48 hours to process.
Your inclusive minutes allowance can be used for calls made in the UK from your O2 mobile to:
- UK landlines starting 01, 02 or 03; and
- Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man landlines; and
- Numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage. This currently includes the major mobile operators O2, Everything Everywhere (formerly known as Orange and T-Mobile), Vodafone and 3, and other virtual mobile providers such as Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile.
- Excluded calls are video calls, calls starting 05, 08, 07744 or 07755, calls to Voicemail 901, calls made from the UK to abroad including Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobiles, calls made whilst abroad, calls to premium rate numbers and mobile internet calls.
- If you have a Bolt Ons package including an allowance of minutes each month, your Talkalotmore minutes allowance will be used first, followed by your Bolt On allowance.
- Please allow 48 hours for each month's allowance to be applied to your account. You will receive a text message confirming when your Talkalotmore call allowance has been activated. The Talkalotmore call allowance will be replenished every month on your renewal date provided you have topped-up by at least £10 by this date each month. If you do not top-up by this minimum amount you will not receive your Talkalotmore until you next top up.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of this offer. If we amend Talkalotmore to your disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.
- Any unused Talkalotmore call allowance will not roll over from one month to the next. You will receive a reminder 48 hours before your renewal date to notify you if you need to top-up.
- Standard tariff rates for Talkalotmore can be found at o2.co.uk/myo2.
- You can view your remaining tariff allowances by visiting o2.co.uk/myo2 or alternatively you can send BALANCE to 20202 or by calling 4444 which is free from your O2 mobile.
- Talkalot 08 terms and conditions also apply from 18th April 2008.