Pay As You Go O2 Unlimited - Tariff Details
Please note, this tariff will no longer be available to new customers or existing customers wishing to switch to the tariff from 16th October 2014 onwards. If you are not already on this tariff by this date you will not be able to switch to it.
- The Tariff gives you discounted UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles and international landlines from your Pay As You Go mobile. International calls are charged by the minute, not by the second, and will be rounded up to the nearest minute. Each call charge is then rounded up to the next whole penny.
- For the latest country pricing please see o2.co.uk/internationalsim. Calls to international premium rate numbers, personal numbers and some satellite numbers and countries are excluded. UK video calls and UK picture messages to international mobiles are not discounted.
- UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles will be discounted, even if the international mobile being called is currently located in the UK.
- UK calls and UK texts to UK mobiles, when they aren't located in the UK, will be charged at the normal UK rates.
- In addition to the benefits listed in clause 1, the Tariff also gives you either:
- Unlimited free O2 to O2 texts and 50MB of data in our Europe Zone each month provided you have topped-up between £10 and £14 in the previous month OR;
- Unlimited free O2 to O2 texts, unlimited free O2 to O2 calls and 100MB of data in our Europe Zone each month provided you have topped-up over £15 or more in the previous month.
- These free allowances are for use in our Europe Zone and exclude video calls and picture messages.
- An excessive usage policy and our fair usage policy applies.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a texts allowance, your Tariff's free O2 texts allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On texts allowance when sending texts to O2 mobiles.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a calls allowance, your Tariff's free O2 calls allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On calls allowance when calling O2 mobiles.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a data allowance, your Tariff's free data allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On data allowance. This does not apply to the Web Daily Bolt On which will always be used before your Tariff's free data allowance.
- If you have the International Caller Bolt On or the International Talk & Text Bolt On, UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles and international landlines will be discounted in accordance with your Tariff.
- The Tariff's free unlimited O2 to O2 calls and/or O2 to O2 texts allowance will be replenished every month on your renewal date provided you have topped-up by at least £10 by this date each month. If you do not top-up by this minimum amount you will not receive Tariff's free unlimited O2 to O2 calls and/or O2 to o2 texts allowance until you next top up. This then resets your renewal date. You will receive a text confirmation confirming your new renewal date.
- Standard tariff rates for O2 Unlimited can be found at o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/tariffs-and-bolt-ons/pay-and-go-charges-terms-o2-unlimited
- You can view your remaining tariff allowances by visiting o2.co.uk/myo2 or alternatively you can send BALANCE to 20202 or by calling 4444 which is free from your O2 mobile.
- Talkalot 08 Terms and Conditions also apply.
For Pay As You Go Tariff terms see www.o2.co.uk/paygterms