O2 Online Pay As You Go 30 Day Welcome Allowance Terms & Conditions
Only available to customers connecting to a Pay As You Go SIM before 18th April 2008.
- Subject to the terms below, new O2 Online customers who join O2 Pay As You Go™ Text Anytime, Talk Anytime, Talk Offpeak will be eligible for a free Welcome Allowance. O2 will send a confirmation text once this Welcome Allowance has been activated. You must have topped up a minimum of £10 and be in credit to take advantage of this offer. Your Welcome Allowance must be used within 30 days from the date you receive your confirmation text from O2. O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Existing customers who transfer from other O2 calling plans are not eligible for this offer unless they upgrade to a 3G O2 handset or an i-mode® handset.
- New or existing customers purchasing or upgrading to an i-mode handset are entitled to 5MB of free i-mode browsing & downloading.
- New customers (other than those purchasing an i-mode handset) or existing customers upgrading to a 3G O2 handset (other than a 3G i-mode handset) are entitled to the following Welcome Allowance: 5MB of free O2 Active access which equates to up to 1000 pages (depending on content); one free O2 ringtone; and one free game from O2 Games Arcade. Standard WAP browsing and download charges apply.
- In addition new or existing customers purchasing or upgrading to a 3G O2 handset (other than a 3G i-mode handset) will receive two O2 video downloads or streams in addition to items listed above. Use of 3G is subject to 3G coverage.
- Games, videos and ringtones downloaded from the Revolution area of O2 Active are not included as part of this offer.
- Welcome Allowances can be used in the UK only.
- Services that are not provided by O2 are not included in this offer and you will be charged for accessing these services.
- Ability to use GPRS WAP, i-mode, download ringtones, games and videos is handset dependent. No cash alternative is available.
- Any unused Welcome Allowances will not be available to use after the 30-day period.
- You must have a minimum of 17 pence on your handset balance in order to make a GPRS connection in the UK.
- Terms and conditions apply to use of O2 products and services see www.o2.co.uk for full details.
- Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX.