4th Jan 2011 VAT increase to 20%
These prices were correct at the time of publishing. On 4 January 2011, the rate of VAT will increase to 20% and all of our prices will change to reflect that.
- The Landlines 100 Bolt On provides 100 anytime anyone voice minutes to UK landlines each month for £5.00 a month.
- To OPT IN send a text with the keyword "LAND" to 21300 free of charge or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
- One month minimum term applies. To OPT OUT send a text with the keyword "LAND OFF" to 21300 free of charge at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
- You may opt in or opt out of the service at anytime. The minimum charge per month is £5.00. No refunds will be given.
- Maximum of one Landlines 100 Bolt On can be added to your mobile at any one time.
- Unused Calls allowance will not be rolled over from one month to the next.
- Anytime voice minutes to UK landlines include: Calls made in the UK to UK standard landlines (starting 01 or 02 or 03).
- Excluded calls are video calls, calls starting 05, 08, 07744 or 07755, calls to Voicemail 901, calls made to mobile numbers, calls made from the UK to abroad, calls made whilst abroad, calls to premium rate numbers and mobile internet calls.
- Calls made in excess of your Landlines 100 Bolt On allowance each month will be charged at your standard rate.
- If you have a Landlines 100 Bolt On together with a Calls and Messaging Bolt On, any eligible calls you make will be taken from your Landlines 100 allowance in preference to your Calls and Messaging Bolt On allowance.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw the Landlines 100 Bolt On at any time.
- General Bolt On terms and conditions apply. See www.o2.co.uk/terms for details