Up to £25 off upfront cost of a new phone, on O2 Refresh – Online Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Voucher can be redeemed against the Upfront Cost (up to a maximum of £25) off any phone purchased as an upgrade with a 24-month O2 Refresh tariff, directly from O2 online or O2 telesales. O2 Refresh is consumer credit agreement (Device Plan) with 0% APR and a 24-month Airtime Plan. Finance is subject to status and terms apply.
- Devices with no upfront cost or purchased for the cash price only, are excluded. Like New devices are excluded. Voucher cannot be redeemed in O2 shops or any other sales channel.
- Voucher is for the sole use by O2 customers who are within the 25-48th month of their current O2 Airtime agreement. Voucher is personal to the recipient and not transferable.
- Voucher is valid until 31st March 2018 (“Expiry Date”) after which it will expire. Invalid, duplicate or expired vouchers will not be accepted.
- Voucher can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher per transaction.
- Vouchers must be presented at the point of purchase. For online transactions enter the Voucher code in the “Got a Promo?” section of O2 online checkout.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given if the Upfront Cost is less than £25.00 GBP.
- O2 is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Please look after your voucher.
- If you return your device and if a refund is due on that return, the refund will not include the amount you redeemed using this Voucher.
- O2 reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").