Get up to £10 off O2 accessories when you review your purchase
This Offer is promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
- This Offer is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- The Offer applies to customers of O2 who have purchased any accessory or smart-tech item directly from O2 (shops, online or telesales) (“O2 Accessory”) before 31 January 2017 and provided their email address at the point of sale (“Eligible Customers”).
- Eligible Customers will be invited to submit an online review of their O2 Accessory 15 days after purchase. Invitations will be sent by email to the email address supplied when purchasing the O2 Accessory.
- Within 6 days of receipt of the invitation, Eligible Customers must, following the instructions in their invitation, submit a successful review of their O2 Accessory (“Review”) for publication on o2.co.uk to participate in the Offer (“Participants”).
- Reviews must be the honestly held opinion of the Participant, factually correct and entirely independent.
- Reviews must conform to writing guidelines advised to you in your invitation and must not include profanity or language that could be offensive or unsuitable for a family audience.
- Reviews will be moderated against the writing guidelines. Moderation will take approximately 72 hours. Reviews that pass moderation will be successful and published immediately. Unpublished or withdrawn Reviews are not eligible for the Offer.
- Participants who submit a successful Review will be entitled to a digital voucher code which can be redeemed for up to £10 on any accessory bought directly from O2 (“Voucher Code”). Voucher Codes cannot be redeemed against purchases of Smart Tech, as described in paragraph 13.
- The Voucher Code can only be used once and will expire after single use, even if the full credit value hasn’t been used. Where the value of the accessory or Smart Tech is less than or equal to £10 the Voucher Code can be used to pay for the item in its entirety, but the remaining balance, if any, will be lost and cannot be transferred.
- The Voucher Code is only redeemable on www.o2.co.uk by inputting the Voucher Code into the relevant section of the online basket.
- All Voucher Codes must be redeemed by and will expire on 31 March 2017.
- Only one Offer Discount per Review and only one Review per O2 Accessory purchase will qualify.
- The Offer is not available with purchases of ‘Smart-Tech’ which includes Moto 360 2nd Gen, Moto 360 Sport, Samsung Gear S2, Samsung Gear VR, Bragi The Dash, Pebble Original, Pebble Steel, Garmin Vivosmart HR, Fitbit Charge HR, Jawbone UP MOVE, Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Alta, Fitbit Aria, Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Flex 2.
- O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- No Reviews or reviews from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete Reviews or Reviews that are not in accordance with the Review instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for Reviews damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer Discount Code for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- By participating in the Offer, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All Review instructions form part of the rules.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough. SL1 4LH.