Free Samsung Level Active Earphones when your pre-order either a Samsung A3 2017 or A5 2017 before 2 February 2017 - terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a Qualifying Purchase (defined below) you can get one (1) free set of Samsumg Level Active Earphones (“Free Gift”).
- One Free Gift per Qualifying Purchase only.
- Free Gifts are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- This Offer is available to new or and existing O2 customers who are over 18 and make a Qualifying Pre-Order.
- A “Qualifying Pre-Order” is a pre-order (with deposit or full payment as requested at the point of pre-order) for either a Samsung A3 2017 or Samsung A5 2017 device in selected channels, between 20 January 2017 and 2 February 2017 (the “Promotion Period”), with
- a Pay Monthly Tariff with a Refresh credit agreement and minimum term of 24 months, subject to O2’s Pay Monthly service terms and Refresh eligibility critiera, terms and conditions; or
- a Pay As You Go SIM and available tariff, subject to O2’s Pay As You Go service and tariff terms; or
- a O2 Small Business or Business Essentials tariff with a specified minimum term and subject to respective tariff terms.
- Qualifying Pre-Orders must be made directly with O2 either online (at o2.co.uk), in an O2 store or through O2 telesales. All other channels of sale are excluded.
- All claims received after the Promotion Period are excluded and do not qualify.
How to claim
- Subject to availability, Free Gifts will be provided with Qualifying Pre-Ordered device, following a completed purchase of that device.
- If you cancel, exchange or return your Qualifying Pre-Ordered device for any reason then you must return your Free Gift. If you fail to return the Free Gift in these circumstances you will be charged the full retail price of the Free Gift.
Other important terms
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete or illegible applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash or other alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the terms. Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Offer is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2")