Pay As You Go Free SIM offer: Order, activate and top up a new Free Sim to claim a Free Gift (the “Offer”)
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who enter this Offer (“Participants”) will receive a “Free Gift(s)” which means one of the following:
a) a voucher code to spend £5 at Amazon; or
b) a voucher code to spend £10 at Amazon;
together or separately defined as a “Gift Voucher”); or
c) a Doro Primo 805 phone (“Phone”); or
d) £10 of O2 Pay As You Go airtime credit (“Airtime Credit”)
- a. Gift Vouchers must be used within 9 years from the date of issue or they will expire and are subject to voucher terms and conditions;
b. Airtime Credit can be used for calls, texts and data to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Please note that the 10GB cap on data usage in our Europe Zone will continue to apply.
- One Free Gift per Qualifying Transaction. Participants must opt-in to Participate and claim their Free Gift. See “How to Participate” below.
- Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that all Free Gifts will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of a Free Gift for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents aged over 16, who are not current O2 customers and are invited to participate by receiving a text message (an “Invitation Text”) from O2 with details of the Offer (“Eligible Customers”).
- To participate Eligible Customers must complete a Qualifying Transaction and opt in to the Offer by the date which is printed on the pack of their Free Sim (“Redemption Period”).
- A “Qualifying Transaction” is the legitimate order of any non-excluded O2 Pay As You Go mobile Free Sim directly from O2 Online at o2.co.uk between 21st December 2017 and 31st January 2018 (“Offer Period”).
- To opt in and claim your Free Gift, Participants must
a. activate the Free Sim by topping up with at least £10 credit or £15 dependent on the offer pool they fall within; and
b. text the keyword included in their Invitation Text to 21500 in the Redemption Period.
- The following O2 Pay As You Go free sims are excluded from this Offer: O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband, Tablet and iPad sims.
How to redeem your claim your Free Gift:
- Once the process described in clause 8 above has been successfully followed by a Participant they will receive:
a. their Free Voucher by way of a unique voucher code which will be sent by SMS to the Participant in order to redeem on Amazon’s website;
b. their Airtime Credit by way of an automatic addition to their account; or
c. their Phone by way of a unique voucher code which will be sent by SMS to the Participant in order for them to redeem the full value of the Phone on O2’s website.
Other important terms
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the participation or claim instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Other than as permitted by Gift Voucher terms and conditions, Free Gifts have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of Gift Vouchers may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Gifts.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Gifts for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX