O2 Store & Share Priority Competition Prize Draw terms and conditions
|Prize Draw Date:||Prize draw will take place on Monday 25th July 2016|
|Entry:||Entrants must :
· Be O2 Refresh Customers, aged 18 and over;
· have taken out a Consumer Credit Agreement for their Device Plan;
· have an outstanding amount on their Device Plan loan balance customers; and
· have subscribed to O2 Store & Share (free or paid) between 27th June and 10th July 2016 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotional Period”) (“Eligible Entrants”)
|Prize:||One winner will be chosen to have the outstanding amount on their O2 Refresh Device Plan (balance determined as at the the Prize Draw Date) credited by O2. If there is no remaning balance on the winner’s O2 Refresh Device Plan on the Prize Draw Date a new winner will be drawn.|
- This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and that the account of the phone is not suspected fraudulant. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Customers will be entered into the prize once they have subscribed to the Service (either free or paid) between the 27th June 2016 and 10th July 2016. Entries are unlimited therefore the customer will be entered into the competition every time they access The Service.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Promotional Period until the specified Closing Date for Eligible Entrants. Use of the Service after 11th July 2016 will not qualify you for entry into this Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner will be selected at random from all Eligible Entrants. The winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, or if there is no remaning balance to credit on the winner’s loan, then the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn randomly at O2's discretion from all other Eligible Entrants.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and general area of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Digital Self Service Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you are providing information to O2 and not to Facebook and you release of Facebook from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).