O2 Drive Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to enter and win you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 17 or over, hold a full valid UK driving license and be the owner and main user of a UK registered vehicle that has not been modified from the manufacturers specification.
- To enter the Prize Draw, complete the digital Prize Draw Entry Form by entering the requested details (including but not limited to, your full name, mobile number, email address and your car insurance renewal month) and successfully submit the entry form between 00:01 GMT on 30th March 2017 and 23:59 GMT on 30th April 2017 (the 'Promotion Period').
- Employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person. No other methods of entry are available. No purchase necessary. Only one prize can be won per person.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 5th May 2017. Five (5) winners will be independently drawn from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will be contacted by phone within two (2) weeks of the Prize Draw to notify them of their win (Prize Notification). Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of Prize Notification. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of Prize Notification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner at O2's discretion.
- There are five (5) prizes ('Prizes'). Each Prize will consist of the opportunity to redeem 1 x 12 month O2 Drive car insurance policy up to a maximum value of £3000. The Prize includes a single O2 Drive insurance policy for a single vehicle owned by the winner and where the winner is the main user and will be based on information provided in the Promotion entry. Add-ons such as legal protection, breakdown cover, roadside recovery can be included and selected in the insurance quotation process ('Insurance Application') subject to a maximum value of £3,000 (the 'Prize Policy').
Winners will have a maximum of 12 months to redeem the Prize from our date of the notification they have won ('Prize Notification'). If the winner’s Insurance Application results in a Prize Policy that costs more than £3,000, winners will be required to pay the difference. Any costs or charges incurred to make changes to the Prize Policy after the insurance period has begun (such as change of vehicle or address) are NOT included in the Prize.
- Winners will be required to comply with all terms and conditions of the Prize Policy as if they had purchased it themselves.
- To redeem the Prize winners will be required to obtain a quote by either visiting www.o2.co.uk/drive or calling 0330 018 3302 within 12 months of Prize Notification, and make a note of their quote reference number. Details provided to obtain a quote must match the details provided when entering the Prize Draw.
- Once winners have received their quote, they must contact O2 Drive by phone on 0330 018 3302 and provide the quote reference number, full name, mobile number and email address. These details must match the details provided when entering the Prize Draw to enable the Promoter to identify the winner. Winners will be asked to confirm their details, complete their agreement to the terms and conditions of the Prize Policy and, where the value of the Prize Policy exceeds £3,000, pay the balance.
- If the Promoter’s panel of insurers is unable to provide a winner with a quote, the Promoter will reimburse the winner up to the value of £3000 against a policy taken out elsewhere. Winners will need to provide the quote reference received from O2 Drive which will allow the Promoter to validate that the panel were unable to quote and proof of purchase of alternate cover containing details of the Policy holder name and address, vehicle, main user, policy duration and amount paid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Prize is entirely as stated above, is non-transferable and there are no cash or other alternatives. If the Prize Policy is cancelled, for any reason, at any time, winners will not be entitled to any form of refund.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified Prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Prizes may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable).
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple prize draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- O2 cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The name and counties of the winners will be available by going to: www.promowinners.com/O2drive2017 which will be available after 16th June 2017 for 4 weeks.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ('O2').
O2 Drive is a trading name of Telefónica UK Limited. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Registered in England No. 1743099 authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
O2 Drive Car Insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited and underwritten by a panel of insurers. BISL Limited are an intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England no. 3231094. Registered office Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS