O2 Billing Google Play £3 Customer Redemption Promotion terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to O2 customers who are UK residents aged 18 and above; and have never set up nor made a purchase using O2’s Charge to Mobile service.
- This promotion enables eligible participants to purchase any content from the Google Play Store and be reimbursed for the value of the purchase up to a maximum of £3, onto their Pay Monthly phone bill or Pay As You Go credit. If the content costs less than £3 only the cost of the content will be reimbursed.
- One purchase per customer
- If an app costs more than £3 the customer will be charged the additional cost to their Pay monthly bill or from their Pay As You Go credit via O2 Charge to Mobile. Participants porting their numbers will need to wait 48 hours or more to be reimbursed.
- To participate in this promotion participant’s should, before midnight on the 31st July 2016 (“Participation Deadline”) , purchase an app using the ‘Enable O2 Billing’ option in Google Play mobile app store and also send an SMS with the words GOOGLE to 502502. Both actions must be completed before the Participation Deadline for a refund to take place. By participating in this Offer if the app is more than £3.00 customer agrees that any additional charges will be billed to them via O2 Charge to Mobile, where costs go on onto their Pay Monthly phone bill or Pay As You Go credit.
- The opening date for participation in the promotion is 23rd May 2016
- The closing date for participation in the promotion is midnight 31st July 2016.
- Participants will be refunded the cost of their purchase up to a maximum £3.
- Subject to availability, first come first served.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their email receipt from Google Play as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the refund for a substitute of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to O2 for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX