My O2 “Win a trip to Spain” Prize Draw (1 Sept - 31 Dec 2018) - terms and conditions
Prize Period: Enter between 8am GMT on 1st September and 8am GMT on 31 December 2018.
Entry: Entrants must be 16 or over. Entrants enter into the Prize Draw automatically by accessing the My O2 App, desktop or mobile web-service (Services) at least once during the Prize Period. Entrants will be entered into the Prize Draw as many times as they access the Services, which will increase their chances of winning.
Prize Draw: One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Period. The Prize Draw will take place on 5th January (Draw Date). The winner will be notified within 5 working days after the Prize Draw by email, mail or telephone (being the O2 phone number associated with the winner’s My O2 log in).
Prize: 1 winner plus 1 guest will win a 2 week holiday in mainland Spain, at a destination and during dates of the winner’s choosing. The Prize includes:
- 2 week stay in a 5* hotel;
- return airline flights, in economy class, on scheduled flights from a major UK city airport;
- airport transfers to and from the hotel;
- tourist tax for the 2 week duration of the holiday;
- GoPro Hero 6 Black and accessory bundle (including a chest strap, head strap, mounts, floating handle and selfie-stick);
- €1000 spending money.
Winners will be contacted directly by O2 or its agents The Competition Agency by email, mail or telephone (being the O2 phone number associated with the winner’s MyO2 log in).
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents 16 years old or older, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Prize Draw. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- The more times an eligible entrant accesses the Service the more times they will be entered in to the Prize Draw. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Period until the specified closing date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified within 5 working days after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within 10 working days, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of the winner to take up the Prize.
- There is one Prize only. The Prize is for two people, travelling together. Accommodation is in a 5* hotel (subject to availability) in a standard room with private facilities on a bed and breakfast basis. Return airline flights are in economy class on scheduled flights from a major UK city airport. All accommodation and flights are subject to the terms and conditions under which they are reserved or issued and are non-refundable and non-transferable once reserved or issued. Travel dates are subject to availability in economy class and winning does not necessarily entitle the winner to book on a specific route on a specific date. The winner and guest will be responsible for complying with all relevant passport and visa requirements and other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize. The Prize does not include insurance but it is strongly recommended that travellers take out and maintain adequate travel insurance. Either the winner or the guest must be 18 years old or older.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the Prize (or any part of it) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Reservations may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any booking.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific location, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the location and all other expenses.
- Insofar as is permitted by law O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize nor for any personal injury or death suffered by the winner or the guest occurring as a result of taking up the Prize, except where it is caused directly by O2’s negligence.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate the Prize by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets then for the purposes of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party providers and/or service providers.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").