O2 Terms and Conditions - Like it to lower it
Like it to lower it is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the promotion.
- The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry (vote) per person is allowed.
- The voting element of the promotion runs from 12pm on Monday 16th May to 11am on Tuesday 24th May 2016 (the "Voting Period"). Votes received after the end of the voting period will not be counted.
- Entrants must vote for the speaker they'd most like at http://likeit.o2.co.uk and generate their own referral link.
- The speaker with the most votes will be available to purchase in O2 stores and online and telesales at 30% off, from Thursday 26th May to Wednesday 1st June 2016.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the votes.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the vote, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the vote.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the votes.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. By entering this promotion, entrants are providing information to O2 and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability associated with the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.