JBL Go Portable Speaker Offer terms and conditions
This promotion to purchase a JBL Go Portable Speaker (the “Speaker”) for a reduced price when bought with a selected device on O2 Refresh (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a HTC Desire 530, ( “Device”) from O2 Stores, Telesales or www.o2.co.uk on a O2 Refresh tariff you will be entitled to purchase a JBL Go Portable Speaker (the “Speaker”) for £4.99 subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the Speaker in an O2 store, O2 Telesales or online at the same time as you purchase your Device. Failure to purchase simultaneously with the Device will result in you not being eligible for the discount and if purchased separately you will have to pay the full price for the Speaker.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, o2.co.uk and O2’s telesales only from 4thAugust - 17th August 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Speaker.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Speaker for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the JBL Go Portable Speakers and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.