Huawei P Smart £50 PayPal Credit Promotion Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., LTD., with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/psmart form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants purchasing a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will receive a £50 PayPal credit (“PayPal Credit”) paid directly into Participants PayPal account, subject to the Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
- Participants who purchase a new Huawei P Smart whether purchased SIM free or with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre sales, from Amazon, AO, Argos, Carphone Warehouse, CurrysPCW, EE, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Mobile Phones Direct, O2, Tesco, Very and Vodafone (each a “Qualifying Retailer”) between 00:00 GMT 1 March 2018 and end at 23:59 GMT 18 March 2018 (the 'Promotion Period') will be entitled to claim a £50 PayPal credit, to be paid directly into Participants PayPal account.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion. PayPal Credit shall be paid directly in to the Participants PayPal account and, therefore, the Participant must have a United Kingdom PayPal account to receive the PayPal Credit. Huawei shall not be liable to Participant if Participant is unable to open a PayPal account for whatever reason at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/home.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only two claims per Participant is permitted. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Participating Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the PayPal Credit. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/psmart between fourteen (14) days and (45) days after the purchase date of the Qualifying Product, complete the claim form (including providing Participant’s PayPal account ID number) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for purchases made on 18 March 2018 must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 1 May 2018 to be eligible for a PayPal Credit. See www.huaweipromo.co.uk/psmart for details of supporting documents required and information to be provided as part of the claim form.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- Participants will receive their PayPal Credit directly into their PayPal account from the Administrator within 30 days of successful claim validation.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the PayPal Credit.
- Subject to condition 7 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion.
- Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny a PayPal Credit, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Participants may, during the claim form process, consent to Huawei’s use of any personal information submitted by the Participant to advise Participants of future promotions and/or to provide information about products of Huawei or its associated companies that may be of interest.
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the PayPal Credit will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- Administrator: Opia Ltd, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.